Microsoft has today re-issued the KB4458469 and KB4457136 for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709). Microsoft says that patch has been re-released because of a missing solution and if your PC is on 17134.319 or 16299.697, you’re recommended to check for updates.
As always, you can open Setting, navigate to Update & Security -> Windows Update and select Check for updates to look for available updates. If you own multiple PCs or if you would like to patch the PCs manually, you can download and install this update from here.
Build 17134.320 for Windows 10 April 2018 Update
If your PC is on Windows 10 April 2018 Update, you will see 17134.320 (KB4458469) and it comes with fixes included in Build 17134.319. You can find the list of fixes and improvements included in today’s update below:
- Addresses an issue that causes the prompt “You’ll need a new app to open” to appear. This occurs when reloading a website on a non-standard port by pressing Enter .
- Addresses an issue that causes downloads to fail because Mark of the Web (MOTW) isn’t supported at the download location.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the DefaultSearchProvider policy from working when the FirstRunPage policy is in use.
- Addresses issue that causes the address bar to lose focus when a new tab is opened and the Allow web content on New Tab page policy is off.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the Microsoft Edge Configure Password Manager policy from suppressing the Save password prompt when the policy is disabled.
- Addresses an issue that causes downloads to…