There’s not even a single week without at least one update for Microsoft To-Do app, as the software giant is working at full speed on making To-Do one of the best task manager app in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Today, Microsoft rolled out updates for both To-Do beta and the publicly available stable versions. Microsoft To-Do stable version 1.36 comes with the highly-anticipated smart list feature that would let you see all of your starred to-dos in one place. You can find the full list of changes for the stable version below:
- New: The Important smart list is now available on iPhone and iPad! Just open the Important list and you’ll be able to see all of your starred to-dos in one place.
- Improved: If you’re eager to get back to a specific list when opening Microsoft To-Do, you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve reduced the taps it takes to get you there. The app will now open back to the last list you were working through.
- Improved: You may have noticed that tapping the due date or reminder menus would also automatically select a due date or reminder for you. Apologies for micro-managing your to-dos. From here on out, we’ll leave setting your due dates and reminders entirely to you.
The beta version, on the other hand, is getting minor bug fixes and improvements in the latest update. For example, Microsoft has fixed an issue where the suggestions background view did not match the chosen My Day theme. You can find the full list of changes below:
- The repeat option is now always shown in the detail view.
- The keyboard is no longer automatically dismissed when a step is created….