Learn all about Google Drive
Sharing and collaborating on files
It is very easy to share your files with Google Drive. It lets multiple people to edit the same file./div>
Every time a file is shared from your Google Drive, you can allow others to view and edit that same file, It’s something to note down that you can only use the collaboration features for files created within your Drive.
To share a file with a limited group of people:
1. Navigate and select the file you want to share, then tap the Share button.
2. A dialog box will show. In the people box, type the email addresses of those people whom you want to share the file with.
3. Hit the send button. Your file will be shared.
Sharing with a link
You can easily share a file with a larger group of people by providing a link to any file in your Google Drive. A link is usually a web address for any file you want to share. This is especially helpful for files that would be too large to send as an email attachment, for example, music or video files.
To share a link:
1. Select the file that you want to share, then hit on the share button.
2. A dialog box will show. Click Get shareable link.
Downloading and printing files from Google Drive
To download a file:
1. Navigate and right click the file you want to download,
2. The file will get downloaded to your computer.
To print a file:
1. Double-click the file to open it.
2. Choose the file then choose the print option.
3. The print dialog box will show with a preview on the right side. Choose the option of your choice then hit Print.