How to Get traffic to your website
Website look plays a critical role.Every website owner desire is to attract thousand of visitors to the site.First major thing is more traffic to your site, but above all, the most vital thing is the design of the website that makes guests stay.
Keep these things in mind to get traffic to your site.
1. Website Should be Easy to Navigate & Mobile Friendly
Always put read able content on your blog.Your blog should be easy to navigate for both users and clients.As, mobile phones are now primary sources of online searches.So make your blog a mobile-friendly to get connected with all customers.In this way, your web site traffic will increase.
2. Follow Latest Trends & Use Good Colors.
Today’s generation people like latest features and latest functions on the websites.Having latest features and trends increases web site traffic.Also, perfect colors contrast can make a good traffic to your site.
3. Create An Amazing Blog & Don’t Over use Pop-ups On Website
Testimonials, Sharing web sites and client videos show a trust level that helps in decision making.Share them wherever needed because people always like working with experts and businesses with achievement stories and happy customers.
4. Free Traffic Come From Search Engines & Social Media
Just register your site with the big search engines, follow these instructions
- For Google, go to – www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
- For Yahoo Directory, go to – http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest
- For Yahoo! Search, go to – http://submit.search.yahoo.com
- For MSN, go to – http://search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx
You can also share your content or blog on social media sites like facebook, twitter, Pinterest.It is also the best way to increase traffic to your blog/web site.
Thanks for taking your time to read my post! A social share will be appreciated.