Change the volume image flags values

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zaka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Change the volume image flags values

Post by zaka » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi, I am using Windows 8.1 Update and Windows ADK.

Without using the ImageX command, how do I change the volume image flags values displayed with the Dism /Get-ImageInfo /ImageFile:"<WIM_File_Path>\<WIM_Name.wim" /Index:<Image_Index> command?

Where are these values stored?

Thanks

Raza
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Change the volume image flags values

Post by Raza » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Do you just want to want to change the flags values, or you need to know the command? I have no idea how to use the Dism command, but you can quickly change the values using WinToolkit.
Hope this helps.