Did you use Amiibo in BOTW or Mario Odyssey?!?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Johnny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Did you use Amiibo in BOTW or Mario Odyssey?!?

Post by Johnny » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Science experiment...Rather than ask the questions I know the answers to, it's just pure, yes or no problem, did you use any amiibo playing BotW or Odyssey?!?

If you want to name how many you own, or how many you used in BotW and Odyssey, feel free.

Raza
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Did you use Amiibo in BOTW or Mario Odyssey?!?

Post by Raza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:06 pm

I didn't use any in BotW cause I wasn't a big Zelda fan going into the game, but came out a changed man.

I've always been a huge Mario fan though so I bought the Odyssey Amiibos upon release and did use them frequently in the game.