2DS dying when not on?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Michael
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2DS dying when not on?

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:25 pm

My 2DS finished charging at around 10 p.m. Went to go play it at 5 a.m after picking up a new game, and I was instantly hit with a "Your battery is low" message. Any reason my 2DS is dying immediately? I just bought it one week ago. And I have noticed the battery life is abysmal, but good god, now it's killing when it's not even on. Am I supposed to press the sleep mode button or something when it's not turned on?

Raza
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2DS dying when not on?

Post by Raza » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 pm

The regular 3DS system should go to sleep automatically when the clamshell is closed. I am not too familiar with the 2DS, but it would be best to put it to sleep if you're not going to be playing it right that moment.

Otherwise, it is possible you have a bad battery. My 3DS wasn't holding the charge. I ordered a new array of Amazon for $10-$12. Swapped the battery and it runs like new.